Chepstow Plant International are looking to grow their Asset & Maintenance department with a new role as an Asset Analyst. Within this role, you will drive the Asset and Maintenance’s department approach to preventative maintenance, cost control and asset RoI by analysing and managing the company’s tyres, undercarriage and other key wear components. The position will also help to manage the company’s asset procurement process, whilst also provide regular insights to improve asset lifecycle management.
Job Roles / Duties:
- Help manage the company’s critical wear
components, including tyres, GET and undercarriage, through forecast usage, costs
and operational demand, liaising with preferred suppliers over procurement and
- Provide routine insights into RoI for its wear
components, through asset performance and ongoing improvement areas.
- Provide insights for the company’s main contracting
fleet – both front line and ancillary – to identify assets operating outside the
company’s lifecycle parameters.
- Assist in the company’s front-line fleet renewal
programs, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Additional duties to help support the Head of
Assets where required.
- Relevant experience within the quarrying, mining or construction sector, along with relevant knowledge of mobile plant experience and key wear components.
- Experience within procurement preferred, but not essential.
- IT proficient – minimum of competent in PowerPoint and advanced in Excel.
- Strong reporting capabilities in terms of presenting and analysing key information. Any experience of PowerBI or other dashboard tools would be preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills & ability to work well in a collaborative team.
This is an exciting challenge and opportunity for the right candidate, with an attractive remuneration package.
To submit your application for this position please Click here.