Chepstow Plant International are looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing management team as our Internal Recruiter. In a fast-paced quarrying and construction sector, this position will oversee all our operational resource requirements, such as operators, field service engineers and site management. This is a role with both growth and development opportunities, as an individual and in shaping the department. The position will both improve and oversee the onboarding process, with a view to reduce dependencies on current agencies, whilst identifying skill gaps and possible weaknesses. Supported by the senior management team, the position will work with a passionate team who are focussed around development and scaling this department. The position comes with flexibility in terms of working at the company’s head offices in Caldicot, remote or a hybrid approach of both options.
Job Roles / Duties:
- Proactively source and recruit candidates for a range of internal roles
by using databases, candidate pools, LinkedIn Recruiter, Social Media, referral
schemes and leveraging your network.
- Help improve and oversee the onboarding process for all new incoming
employees and reduce dependencies on current recruitment partners.
- Work alongside our senior management team,
operational & maintenance team and the HR departments to assess ongoing
areas of weakness or concern across the business.
- Increase employee retention, with a focus around operators and site personnel.
- Produce creative talent attraction campaigns
through social media, email marketing and other innovative methods.
- Short-listing candidates and conduct any
screening/interviewing as required, including phone, online and face-to-face interviews.
- Maintain a candidate tracker ensuring it is
accurate and up to date at all times.
- Following up with candidates within their first
few months of their employment – with a strong focus on operators and
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience of full lifecycle agency or inhouse
- Time spent within the construction or quarrying industry.
- Experience as an in-house recruiter is also preferred, but not
- Outstanding communications, interviewing & stakeholder engagement
- Good knowledge of MS office and experience in using HR or ATS systems.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with multi vacancies at any one time.
- Excellent people skills and ability to develop rapport with potential
This is an exciting opportunity with a good level of progression and opportunity, whilst working in a dynamic and fast paced sector. This job comes with an attractive remuneration package, with more details available on request.
To find out more and to submit your CV please Click Here.