Chepstow Plant International are looking to recruit a dynamic, ambitious, and motivated individual to join our Used Equipment Division as a Sales Consultant. In a fast-paced quarrying and construction sector, this position will be responsible for contributing to the company’s sales targets by engaging with new and existing customer leads. This position will also be responsible for engaging with the marketing of the equipment and keeping the website up to date. Supported by the senior management team, the position will work with other driven employees within the logistics, maintenance, and operations departments and is a role with both growth and development opportunities. Training support will be provided with this exciting opportunity.
Job Roles / Duties:
- Respond to sales leads and actively engage with them throughout the
- Be involved with the whole sales process, from marketing the equipment,
engaging with customers and ensure smooth delivery and customer satisfaction.
- 360 CRM involvement, including engaging prospects, updating leads, and
providing used equipment quotations.
- Maintain the sales list and ensure that it’s always kept up to date,
along with other associated sales administration and analysis.
- Responsible for keeping the company website up to date, along with
associated digital marketplaces and both create & engage with digital
- Update the company’s asset database where relevant.
- Liaise with the logistics and workshop departments to ensure an
efficient sales process.
- Follow up with customers in the post-sales process to maintain customer
- Regular sales reporting to demonstrate sales vs targets, current leads, and
key upcoming assets to focus on.
- Improve knowledge surrounding quarrying and construction assets, in
terms of asset categories and models, whilst learning about their components
and mechanical processes.
- 1+ years of sales experience and negotiation skills.
- Good communication and customer engagement skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a drive to succeed.
- Ability to work well within a team to deliver results.
- Good knowledge of MS office.
- Experience of CRM systems is preferred but not essential.
- An understanding of construction and quarrying machinery and the
industry would be preferred, but not essential.
This is an exciting challenge and opportunity for the right candidate, with an attractive remuneration package.
To submit your application for this position please Click here.