Chepstow Plant International are seeking to employ are seeking to employ an earthworks site supervisor with
experience of bulk muck shifting in a Mining, Quarrying or large landfill
environment with the appropriate qualifications to join the company’s growing
team. The Ideal candidate would be somebody who has held the appointment of
8.1c or 8.1d under the Quarries regulations 99, training could be provided for
the right candidate. The job will report into middle and senior management.
Job Roles / Duties:
- Mange the day-to-day running of the site.
- Liaise with the internal management team, clients, and
other key project stakeholders.
- Monitor the project with efficient use of plant and
labour, while controlling costs.
- Able to work on own initiative and part of a team.
- Assume the health and safety responsibilities for your
areas of responsibility.
- Oversee the delivery of the project, with regards to
quality and revenue controls.
- Complete any ad-hoc duties as required.
- Earthworks experience, preferably in a quarry
- Decision making skills and the ability to work
- Good understanding of risk assessments and POWRA’s.
- Oral and written communication skills with high levels
- Good IT and email skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Organised, a good attention to detail and able to
- Able to work to deadlines and problem solve.
- Experience of being able to comply to relevant health
and safety legislation.
Successful applications are expected to display strong
interpersonal, leadership and motivational skills. The position comes with a
competitive remuneration package, which is to be discussed upon application. Please submit all applications to email@example.com