Chepstow Plant International are looking to recruit an experienced manager to support and develop the South Wales region within the business. The position will work closely with our operational management team across the UK and the ideal candidate would have experience of the quarrying / mineral extractives industry, H&S regulations and other relevant legislation.
Job Roles / Duties:
- The management and control of up to six quarries within the regional, where the business provides operated and non-operated mobile plant services.
- Service led approach to ensure delivery of customer requirements and contracted obligations.
- Customer facing role, acting as first point of contact for all queries and responsible for resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Promoting and support all aspects of safe working procedures and behaviours.
- Management of workforce within the quarries.
- Performance management through key performance indicators, provided by the business' in-house CI department.
- Support the timely and efficient service programme schedule for all mobile plant.
- Review of supply development opportunities throughout the region.
- Working closely with the CPI development opportunities in the region.
- Share and collaborate with key stakeholders in the business to achieve best practice and implement any new innovative HSE ideas.
- 5 years+ industry experience in quarrying and the deployment of mobile plant.
- Strong technical knowledge across relevant operational, health, safety and environmental legislation, compliance, and regulations for the mineral extractives sector.
- Good management skills and decision-making skills.
- Good oral and written communication, along with customer-engagement skills.
- Able to work to deadlines and problem solve.
- Competent IT skills, including excel and analytics.
This is an exciting opportunity and challenge for the right candidate and comes with an attractive remuneration package, including a company vehicle, private medical, income protection and pension scheme.
Please submit all applications to email@example.com